Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogging for the motivation WIN

Day one of getting back into blogging DONE, and man-I can’t believe I ever gave it up. I got home last night (after taking Michael his keys, stopping in to get some YUMMY bubble tea and an order of spring rolls, and two hours worth of traffic) and decided instead of sitting on the couch watching Netflix I would pull out the Wii and try out the new Zumba game. When that was done I decided-the weather has been crappy and I can’t walk- I might as well actually use the elliptical machine in the downstairs room. 30 minutes of zumba and 45 minutes of elliptical later I was done with a workout that was purely inspired by my recommitment to blogging. Another win for the new found need to blog is the fact that last night when I stopped for bubble tea and spring rolls I knew I had to go home and cook meatloaf (it was supposed to be cooked 2 days ago). So, like any good wife I went home and made the meatloaf. The WIN comes in because instead of indulging in the meatloaf (which isn’t bad for me at all-in fact a piece would have been 6 points-but would I have only had 1 piece?) I decided to have an orange and then a banana with some nutellaspread. Why? Because I was satisfied by the bubble tea and the spring rolls and felt no need to eat another meal. Why else? Because I knew I’d be sharing it with the world and that motivation kept me in line. Last week probably would have been a different story. I would have had the bubble tea, the spring rolls, and the meatloaf. It’s crazy what happens when you find something in your life that keeps you in check. Oh blogging how I’ve missed you! Until tomorrow: good eats!

Wednesday Food Breakdown:

Breakfast was a bowl of oatmeal with bananas, chocolate chips, and walnuts. I didn’t even finish the bowl. Breakfast was 4 points.

Snacks included an apple, a banana, and a banana with nutella(2 points).

Lunch was a smart ones (pasta with vodka sauce for 8 points) and a morning star fake chicken patty (3 points) for a total of 11 points.

Dinner included (btw the hours of 5 and 10) a milk black bubble tea (it was like pure heaven) for 9 points, spring rolls (3=6 points), an orange, and a banana with nutella (5 points)

I used 8 extra points for the day (thank you black tea you were SO worth it) which leaves me with 21 extra points for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment