Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday

Have you ever had one of those days where you just can’t seem to gather your thoughts? I have loads of good ideas bouncing around in my head but to put pen to paper (or in this case finger to keyboard) just isn’t working out. I think in part it is due to the fact that our schedule has been interrupted by the hubby’s CRAZY work schedule. The man is my hero-he works and works and works all to provide for us and asks nothing in return. He’s incredible. Incredible or not though I am at a pass…for the first time EVER in my life (if you ask most people that know me) I really have nothing to say (or type). So, for today, you’ll just have to settle for my food break down and hope that tomorrow grants me the ability to pull those thoughts that are rumbling around in my mind out and put them to paper! Sometimes we all just need a little break! Have a great night and until tomorrow: good eats!

Thursday Food Breakdown:

Breakfast was another delicious helping of oatmeal with chocolate chips, walnuts, maple syrup and banana for 8 points.

Lunch included leftovers from last night’s dinner. 4 oz hamburger patty topped with grilled onions and mushrooms (4 points), blue cheese (1 point) and baked beans (3 points).

Snacks included an apple, blackberries and an orange (0 points) and another 5 T of trail mix (5 points).

Dinner tonight was a compilation of pasta, veggies, pine nuts and pasta sauce for 8 points.

1 comment:

  1. I finally ate all my points! I did a 20 minute Erg machine (rowing) and Ab Ripper 200. Go me!

    Breakfast:
    An apple (0 pts), coffee with a bit more cream than normal (2 pts), berries, yogurt, and raw nuts (3 pts), and a smoothie (3 pts).

    Lunch:
    Veggie soup (0 pts), okra and tomatoes (0 pts), chicken sausage (4 pts), veggies, salsa, and 1/4 C guacamole (2 pts).

    Snack 1:
    1 oz. banana chips (4 pts).

    Snack 2:
    Salad with vinegar (0 pts), 1/4 C guacamole and veggies (2 pts).

    Snack 3:
    Winter melon/squash stuff (0 pts?).

    Dinner:
    6.5 oz. ground sirloin burgers w/o buns (9 pts) and veggie soup (0 pts).

    That was 29 points IF the melon/squash thing doesn't count. How do those veggies count in WW? If it does count, it was probably about 2 points, but I know I burned that off on the Erg and with the abs, so I balanced out one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete